Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blessing

♥PoPo&Ching♥
Popo discharged from hospital last week :) My mum still keep on goin to look after her everyday. She need help popo taking bath, accompany her, chatting wif her… My popo’s daughter-in-law… (Speechless) duno wat can I say. On my standpoint, I hard to comment too much…selfish??? Only knoe to scold ppl… Yup, this is the business wat my aunts are good at.
Talking phone wif baba juz nw, he told me tht popo stil in same situation, but baba wan me to hv preparation first…at the moment, I’m in such a maze…after hang up the phone, I sense my tears drop without consciousness.
Now, I can’t do anything to help, I juz can pray tht she would recover from her illness…this is the only thing I can do…
PoPo,I miss u,I wil pray for u...
Stil remember our promise???
Blessing *

1 comment: